Much Love For Visiting ^_^

Sunday, 11 September 2011

^^



DRESS: New Look
BLOUSE/JACKET: Jasper Conran
SHOES: F&F
SCARF: Mother's :L


heyy, 
Well I jut had my first week back to school and so not loving it at all.. Firstly we got a new uniform and i have to wear a tie this is not good for me because i have a fear of people touching my neck or anything else im trying my best to hold it in secondly I found out i have to do a retake on my exam because the whole nation failed because it was a new course and no one knew how to teach and thirdly its my last year in Secondary school so i am working so much harder than ever which aint fun otherwise everything is good :D sorry about this rant its also because i am so tired and well overwhelmed about my first week.. Hope you guys had a good week if you have started school or if you are about to good luck ^_^

-♥-
Wadziie


Wadziie
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

5 comments:

  1. so nice scarf!
    If you like CK parfumes dont forget to join my first giveaway here:
    http://cookieswardrobe.blogspot.com/2011/09/first-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute blouse and jacket.. good luck with school!

    xx char

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your outfit! :)

    P.s. U are welcome to check out my fashion blog anytime! thecabinetoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for the comment ♥