Much Love For Visiting ^_^

Monday, 27 February 2012

Daily Life Four: School


Hat - NEXT
Jumper/ Sweater - DAD'S OLD CLOTHING




heyy,

Well havent done my daily life for  quite sometime and thought to post one today. Couldnt post one yesterday cos I found out that I didnt have my coursework and had to start all over again :(... but its alright slept late and finished it all ^_^ Oh yeah as some may know its my last year in secondary (which is like a form of high school) an well I got prom in July and I think I may have found my dress, although I am always open to other choices so if you guys know any websites which I can visit comment below.. Hope you enjoyed Monday! x

-♥-
Wadziie

19 comments:

  1. loving the black top!

    snowywintermornings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dress is so cute! Just followed you :)

    naturalbeings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so cute girl...love you're dads jumper <3

    x Marina

    cococamarel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. We like the style of that dress...

    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
    SHOP: www.saboskirt.com
    BLOG: www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, thank ypu for following my blog. The black dress looks really good on you. I love the one-shoulder design.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a body!^_^
    ... the dress is beautiful dress!!!^_^
    visit my blog, if you want!!!;P
    http://the-closet-of-my-desires.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look adorable! You have a cool blog! Come by and let's follow each other :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that black outfit!!! You look adorable!

    Kisses, Lucy:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your dress and your jumper! You look so cute! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice look. Interested in following each other?

    X, Ancia
    http://overdivity-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. i just love ur hat, your blog is just so lovely by the ways, keep up the good work because ill be visiting again very soon hehe!

    ENTER MY MADAM RAGE DRESS GIVEAWAY!
    (open to all)

    http://haveapeekinsidemywardrobe.blogspot.com/
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi darling! An incredible post, I love your shirt. Thanks a lot for your comment in my blog. A big kiss :)

    www.aunusualstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. pretty outfit :)

    500daysoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for the comment ♥