Much Love For Visiting ^_^

Tuesday, 17 April 2012

Coachella












Source: Elleuk.com
Edited by me

heyy,

Well I dont know if you guys are addicted to youtube gurus like I am, and well they have been talking about Coachella Festival and well it kinda got me excited for whats on offer for british music festivals i can go to. This has also given me inspiration on what I could wear if I am able to go a festival this summer (cross fingers) hope you like the pictures which I found (^_^)

-♥-
Wadziie

Follow me on TWITTER and BLOGLOVIN'

14 comments:

  1. Everyone looks so amazing! Wish I had gone to Coachella! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. God I wish I was there!!

    www.kimgodschalk.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely blog:) we follow each other?:) invite to me:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah, always love these pictures from the cool festival coachella <3

    XOFEMKE.
    www.myfashion-expression.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the coachella photos, thanks for sharing!
    xx
    Be Frassy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful pics!

    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
    SHOP: www.saboskirt.com
    BLOG: www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have friends who go to Coachella all the time. One of these days, I'll go..

    Great photos!

    nialangleyspeaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such cool outfits!

    www.constance-victoria.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. love these inspiration photos. =)
    xo,
    nancy

    ReplyDelete
  10. likeeeee your blog lovely!
    keep posting and go for it!!!!

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love all the coachella outfits. These are so typical :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. love the photos and your blog! Would you like to visit my blog? If you want, we can follow each-other :) cheers!
    Follow
    thefashiontwice.com
    facebook page
    twitter

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for the comment ♥