Much Love For Visiting ^_^

Thursday, 10 May 2012

Goodbye for a while...



heyy,

Well the day has finally come that I have officially finished school and am pretty excited! But theres only just a bit of a situation I have to take exams for atleast a month and I will be finishing these exams on Monday 25th of June. So till then you guys its unfortunate I have to revise and study and well goodvye for now..........

p.s I will be posting maybe a quick tweet and I AM ON INSTAGRAM so check that out..

-♥-
Wadziie

follow me on TWITTER and BLOGLOVIN'

11 comments:

  1. woww, great photo honey , congratulationsss!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh best of luck on your exams! See you at the end of June ;)


    ♡j
    sorelle in style

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats. and goodluck for your exams.


    btw, I followed you.
    it would be nicer if you could follow back.
    Hey Miss!
    Hey Miss!
    Hey Miss!

    xx,
    Kai

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just found your blog and I think it is amazing.I am following you now,under name Lilie Marlen,but I don't use any photos so I will be last one on your follower list.I will be honored if you come visit my blog and follow it if you like it Have a nice day
    http://liliemarlen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck! :)

    http://laura-styling.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good Luck :) The picture is so b'ful, reminds me of my school days...all goofy and funny :D
    Keep Smiling
    Ruhie

    The Sweet Life

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute photo! Good luck on your exam!

    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
    SHOP: www.saboskirt.com
    BLOG: www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your ideas are lovely tasteful and stylish

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats!

    ps- love your header and blog!

    new follower!

    Love from NYC,
    www.nicolealyse.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. hey there.... your blog is great! follow each other??? let me know ok!
    www.petitgraphie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for the comment ♥